Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Errors & Warnings

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
moon
User
User
Sage Version: v2011 17 UK/Europe/Africa

Errors & Warnings

Post by moon » 09 Feb 2012, 10:42

There are some errors shown in my SAGE 50 as follows, please help me out with them.

Account 'C0000015' balanced out by 550.00 (This is a customer account)
Account '11011201' balanced out by 250.00 (This is cash in hand account, created in bank module)
Account '11031001' balanced out by 550.00 (Debtors control account)
Account '11031408' balanced out by 350.00 (This is the advance balance of a worker created under current assets)

Surely the first and third are inter-related but I don't know what these errors mean and how to solve them. I was trying to upload a backup for you but everytime it gives an error.

leyburnsolutions
User
User
Sage Version: v2014 20 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Errors & Warnings

Post by leyburnsolutions » 09 Feb 2012, 10:59

moon wrote: There are some errors shown in my SAGE 50 as follows, please help me out with them.

Account 'C0000015' balanced out by 550.00 (This is a customer account)
Account '11011201' balanced out by 250.00 (This is cash in hand account, created in bank module)
Account '11031001' balanced out by 550.00 (Debtors control account)
Account '11031408' balanced out by 350.00 (This is the advance balance of a worker created under current assets)

Surely the first and third are inter-related but I don't know what these errors mean and how to solve them. I was trying to upload a backup for you but everytime it gives an error.
If they are the only errors then, if you click on Fix, Sage should be able to correct them for you (take a backup first). If there are other errors then you'd either need to:

1. Restore a 'clean' backup that has no errors
2. Get the data fixed - I believe that Bruce offers a data fixing service as do others...

John

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 10 Feb 2012, 10:36

First backup your data, do not overwrite a good backup.

As John says I do offer data fix, but you might not need it.

Try the fix option should recalculate the bucket values and fix those errors.

If that fails:-
Go back to your last known good backup and repost or employ my service to fix the data.

DO NOT ignore the errors and keep posting, because you might have to go back to your backup so you are just increasing the amount of work you are going to have to redo.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 21 Jun 2019, 09:32

If you need a sage50 data fix, we can fix most common errors, however some errors can not be fix, in those cases we can rebuild by adding the lasted data that is good to an older backup. Details are on our website link below.

There is no risk with our service as it is no fix - no fee.

http://www.makingithappen.co.uk/sage-su ... ervice.htm
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.