Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

multiple ordering centres single invoice centre

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
Dave

multiple ordering centres single invoice centre

Post by Dave » 08 Apr 2006, 18:01

I have a number of different ordering sources within the same establishment but all the invoices return to a central point. What is the best way to input the customer details so I can run seperate and complete reports ie by department and by company and also allow the invoice still to be generated from the SOP?

Post by Guest » 12 Apr 2006, 08:50

I suspect that the best way to handle this is going to be to use the delivery addresses for the different departments.

Well that is the way to make life easy.

The standard reports would need to be modified to allow you to run them by delivery address, the delivery address information is lost once the invoice is updated into the Sales ledger so you would only be able to run reports for the different ordering sources from within the SOP and Invoicing Modules.

This might be adequate, or it might not. Depends on what reporting you are looking to do against the different ordering sources.