Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Add new page on PO original template

Report design issues and solutions.
Foxdale1
User
User
Sage Version: v2012 18 UK/Europe/Africa

Add new page on PO original template

Post by Foxdale1 » 13 Mar 2015, 11:41

Hi

basic help please - The PO template in sage 50 account - i need to add our company T & C to the bottom of the page or on an additional page ( page 2 ), but i don't know how to add a page. please help

Thanks

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Add new page on PO original template

Post by brucedenney » 13 Mar 2015, 17:27

Are you looking to add a huge long legal document to each PO when you physically print it?
Are you looking to add a huge long legal document to each PO when you email it?
Are you looking to add a short reference to say subject your terms and conditions on the bottom?
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Foxdale1
User
User

Post by Foxdale1 » 13 Mar 2015, 18:33

Hi

Email and Print and like all T 7 C is very long

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 16 Mar 2015, 12:42

If you are looking to a page of boilerplate to the end of each PO you print are not able to do so.

I suggest pre printing terms and conditions either on the back of the paper or as separate sheets and inserting them into the envelopes with the orders.

If you want to attach a PDF to emails containing terms and conditions this can be done in email settings

If you want to add a reference to the bottom of the layout that is not a problem you can add it with the report designer.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Foxdale1
User
User

Post by Foxdale1 » 17 Mar 2015, 20:07

Thank you