Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

email with instant accounts

Bookkeeping and Management Accounting help does not have to be specific to the use of Sage 50
bobcartmel
User
User
Sage Version: V09 UK/Europe/Africa

email with instant accounts

Post by bobcartmel » 19 Jul 2010, 08:36

I am running Sage instant accounts version 10. In the past I have emailed the prior year report using Incredimail. I have removed Incredimail from the system and now use Googlemail. When I now try and email the report I get the message "The report could not be sent, please check your email programme. The error code reported was 2."

What should I do?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: email with instant accounts

Post by brucedenney » 24 Aug 2010, 14:24

Whatever you do, never install incruddymail again.

Sage is looking for a MAPI email client to send mail.

You can still send the report, just print it to file and save it as pdf (I think that was available in V10) then email the pdf as an attachment.

If V10 didn't have file export to PDF get a copy of PDF Creator from Sourceforge, it is free, just slowly install and skip the free toolbars etc. Then you can print anything in widows to PDF and email it.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Mhappymom
User
User
Sage Version: US Sage 50 Version (Peachtree)

Re: email with instant accounts

Post by Mhappymom » 11 Jun 2016, 18:01

Thank you Brucedenney. You saved my life. Thank you