Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

How to put stock back in after deleting invoice

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
parley
User
User
Sage Version: v2010 16 UK/Europe/Africa

How to put stock back in after deleting invoice

Post by parley » 13 Oct 2017, 10:18

Hi hope there is a solution to this and I haven't gone the wrong way about it.

A few invoices posted in error while testing some new templates and O just went to file/maintenance and reversed them, however the stock item activity is showing a transaction to this invoice and has not reversed back in.

Did I go about this the wrong way and if so can it be corrected, I suspect that by just doing a "record adjustment in" would not be the correct procedure and this would still show a sale in the product activity anyhow.

Hope someone can help.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: How to put stock back in after deleting invoice

Post by brucedenney » 13 Oct 2017, 12:24

use and Adjustment in from the products module.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

parley
User
User
Sage Version: v2010 16 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by parley » 20 Oct 2017, 11:52

brucedenney wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 12:24 use and Adjustment in from the products module.
Will that take out the transaction from the product activity also?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 20 Oct 2017, 15:57

It will not remove the GO transaction on the activity it adds a AI transaction putting them back in.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.