Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Aged Creditors Report

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
annfzm

Aged Creditors Report

Post by annfzm » 15 Feb 2007, 12:16

When I run an aged creditors analysis (detailed) report, the detail is listed in audit trail order, and not date order. This makes it very untidy to read. Also I would like the periods to be calender months and not 30 days.

Can anyone help me please.

Regards
Ann

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 15 Feb 2007, 17:44

You can change the ageing periods in Settings>Supplier Defaults> on the Ageing tab you will find a variety of options.

This report is in date order in most versions.

What version are you using?

You could add a sort to make it in date order in the report designer.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

annfzm

Post by annfzm » 19 Feb 2007, 12:12

Many thanks for your reply. I am using V13. Please can you advise me of how to add a sort in the report designer?

Many thanks
Ann

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 19 Feb 2007, 23:43

Edit the report in the report designer

Data>Sorts>

In this case you can just change the sort from being the audit trail to the date.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

annfzm

Post by annfzm » 20 Feb 2007, 09:02

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards
Ann